Working in the garden over the weekend, I noticed our Lavender’s in full bloom. Hordes of little bees where buzzing around.
I absolutely love Lavender, the fragrance and the fact that it has a multitude of medicinal as well as practical uses.
Here’s some of it’s uses:
- Lavender is well known to help soothe and relieve headaches and migraines.
- Owing to its antiseptic and antifungal properties, Lavender is commonly added to skin care products and can serve as treatment for a host of skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and acne as well.
- Lavender is an effective decongestant and strong anti-viral and can help to relieve discomfort caused by nasal and sinus congestion, colds and flu.
- Lavender can aid in the healing of minor cuts and burns as it also helps the formation of scar tissue.
- Lavender is a versatile ingredient in cleaning products as its antiseptic and antibacterial properties help to inhibiting the growth of bacteria and other disease-causing microorganisms.
I thought it would be a good idea to share with you some of our products containing this marvelous all round essential.
1. The Victorian Garden English Lavender Body Lotion
Together with organic Shea Butter and Lavender essential oil, this lotion helps to heal and improve skin texture, feed and moisturize dry areas and soothe and calm the nervous system through its relaxing scent.
2. Soil Lavender Essential Oil
As one of the most popular and versatile oils in aromatherapy, this distillate is definitely a must for the first aid box. It’s a fantastic remedy-oil for skin conditions, burns and acne, is a great sleep aid and an effective anti-anxiety.
To find out more about Lavender Essential Oil, click here.
3. Earthsap Liquid Soap Lavender & Rosemary
This is a versatile liquid soap that can be used for face, hands and body in general.
It is safe for the whole family and contains no harmful chemicals, so you can have peace of mind knowing that not only are you gaining all the benefits of Lavender but also that you are providing safe and effective body care for your family without all the added nasty’s.
4. Still online casino Pure Calm-Down Bath Salts Jar
After a long stressful day at the office or a busy active day with the kids, there are few things as relaxing than a long hot bath. Bath time with these African-chamomile, lavender and rose-geranium infused bath salts will have you feeling ready for another day in no time!
5. Oh-Lief Natural Olive Baby Wax
excellent for dry skin, insect bites, sunburn and calms baby eczema. It’s perfect for a after bath, before bed time relaxing massage.
6. Better Earth Natural Cleaning Spray
7. Victorian Garden Lavender Flower Soap
Based on old Victorian recipes made during the 1800’s, this hand crafted soap contains natural ingredients with the very best sourced Lavender essential oil, plant extracts and cold pressed vegetable oils.
8. SOil Relax Remedy Roller
9. Earthsap Conditioner Lavender and Sugarbeet
In this conditioner, essential oils of lavender and sugarbeet extract combine with penetrating Marula oil help to replenish, soften and improve manageability. Lavender is gentle on your scalp making it a highly effective treatment for dry scalp and dandruff.
10. Earthsap Shampoo Lavender and Sugarbeet
In this shampoo, luxurious lather from coconut oils create a gentle yet effective cleansing complex while sugar beet and soy protein help to strengthen and repair damaged hair. Lavender helps to leave the hair supple and healthy and moisturizes your scalp.
11. Galina Organic Body Butter with Lavender
Drench your body in this luxurious and deep moisturizing Lavender scented body butter to help protect and provide gentle nourishment for your skin. With its floral and calming scent, this body butter is ideal for after-bath, before-bed-time use to help relax and calm you.