Immune Boosting Raw Juicing Recipe to Fight Flu & Colds
This raw juicing recipe is a hot pot of nutrients
Perk up your day with this carrot & ginger raw juice recipe that will help your body’s immune system cope better with flu, colds and other annoying illnesses. Not only does this raw juicing recipe contain carrots and ginger, it also consists of lemon and pineapple that’s has amazing immune boosting properties.
Here are some reasons why we chose these ingredients for this immune boosting raw juice recipe:
- Carrots contain Vitamin C, which gives your immune system a boost. They also contain antioxidants, which helps your body fight inflammation.
- Lemons, I’m sure you know, are also high in Vitamin C. They also have antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Ginger has such an array of benefits, it’s a strong antioxidant, contains natural antibiotics, helps eliminate congestion and so much more.
- Pineapple contains a substance known as bromelain, this is a strong defender against viruses. Bromelain is also used to reduce swelling, especially of the sinuses. Pineapple also helps clear congestion and is natures best cough medicine.
You can use any kind of juicer and you’ll still get a lot of benefits from juicing. However not all juicers are created equal. Some juicers just manage to squeeze out the maximum amount of nutrients from the vegetables and fruit.
There basically two types of juicers for home use. Masticating juicers and centrifugal juicers. Centrifugal juicers are generally much cheaper than masticating juicers and there’s a good reason for that.
Masticating juicers manages to press out more nutritional value and taste out of your fruits and veggies because of the unique slow squeezing mechanism. If you’re on a budget a centrifugal juicer will do the trick just fine, but if you can scrape together those extra cents, a masticating juicer is definitely worth it. We use an Oscar juicer and it has served us VERY well for almost 8 years now.
Immune boosting raw juice recipe:
Carrot Ginger Pineapple Raw Juice Recipe
- 30 Grams Ginger About halve a thumb size knob
- 8-10 Medium Sized Carrots Peeled if you like, but not necessary.
- 1 Medium Sized Pineapple Peeled
- 2 Medium Sized Lemons Peeled
The way you prepare your fruits and vegetables depends on the kind of juicer you have. But it is always recommended to cut them into chunks as to not put extra strain on your juicer.